Brad called LL while on the road for his band A Million Pieces. They had a lovely conversation that left with more questions then it answered. Does this mean Brad is thinking about LL? Is he calling all of the ladies in his life? Will he call again? Find out in today’s episode “Lobster Ravioli’s.”
As the Crows Fly Podcast Season 1 Episode 8, Lobster Ravioli’s – Occurred on Sun, Mar 30, 2014
This weeks episode is brought to you by:
- Drumsmack TV – A live hour-long internet TV show all about drums, drummers and drumming. Each week is an informal, informational and interactive “drum shop hang” where host Jeff Sorenson sits down with accomplished, working drummers about what they do and how they do it. With more than three years on the air, Drumsmack TV has featured 150 drummers in more than 100 hour-long episodes from the Z-Hollywood TV studios in Hollywood, CA.
- Hespera Designs – This week’s episode is also brought to you by one of LL’s favorite Jewelry lines. Hespera Designs. If you’ve seen pictures on our blog, you know LL loves layering and wearing bold statement pieces. LL has worn Hespera on every occasion from camping in the desert to walking down the aisle at our wedding. Hespera is, “Statement making jewelry for statement making people,” and has been featured on the hit show Game of Thrones, and columns such as People Magazine’s Style Guide for Summer Must Have Jewels. For more information go to HESPERADESIGNS.COM and, if you enter our coupon code “ASTHECROWSFLY” during checkout, you’ll knock 20% off your order.
Be sure to Subscribe to our podcast so you do not miss an episode. Each week we take you one step further along our journey, and the episodes are intended to be listened to from the beginning. Next week, Episode 9 is, “Congrats While in Denver.”
Highlights from Episode 8, Lobster Ravioli’s:
- A typical LA Earthquake came and went and had LL eating an early dinner
- Brad invited LL over for a home cooked meal
- Is this a date?
- What happens after dinner and a movie?
Pictures from Episode 8, Lobster Ravioli’s:
PS we would love to hear your questions and comments – leave them below and we’ll answer them in future episodes. Please post Podcast reviews on iTunes by clicking here and connect with us on Twitter or Instagram.