It’s been almost 3 weeks since LL’s Birthday Weekend event, and yet there has been no contact between Brad and LL – even though sparks were clearly flying… Find out how they reconnect on today’s episode (#6) of As The Crows Fly, “Angry Man Yoga.”
As the Crows Fly Podcast Season 1 Episode 6 – Angry Man Yoga – Occurred on Sun, Feb 16, 2014
This weeks episode is brought to you by:
- Badger Vocals – This weeks episode is brought to you by Nancy Badger, of Badger Vocals. Brad has been studying with her for almost 6 years now and she has completely changed the way he sings. Her studio is located in Montrose, CA, just up a few minutes up Route 2 from Downtown Los Angeles, where she has been sculpting the voices of beginning to expert singers for almost 20 years. If you’re not in LA, she offers lessons via Skype. And, if you mention the As The Crows Fly Podcast, she’s offering you your 30 minute introductory lesson for free. Contact Nancy for voice lessons and vocal coaching at BADGERVOCALS.COM.
- Carbon38 – I am really excited to share this offer to you all. As you know by now I am a Pilates Instructor and I love doing Yoga. This means I live in workout clothes. So when Carbon 38 named me as one of it’s newest Ambassadors it was as if I was taken to workout wear heaven. Carbon38 believes in fashion that suits your modern, active life. They scour the globe to curate the hottest, most hard-working sportswear labels that make style statements from the gym to the streets and beyond. Their panel of fitness and lifestyle experts test-drive each product, ensuring its quality and utility. Check out Carbon38.com and use LESLEYLOGAN50 on your first order of $200 or more and enjoy $50 off. Happy Shopping!
Be sure to Subscribe to our podcast so you do not miss an episode. Each week we take you one step further along our journey, and the episodes are intended to be listened to from the beginning. Next week, Episode 7, is “Phone Call From The Hard Rock Hotel.”
Highlights from Episode 6, Angry Man Yoga:
- Brad randomly texts LL about his backbends
- LL invites Brad to a Yoga Class
- Nose Breathing, heat building and a turtle appear
- A garage goodbye – is there a kiss? Will Brad take LL to dinner?
Pictures from Episode 6, Angry Man Yoga:
PS we would love to hear your questions and comments – leave them below and we’ll answer them in future episodes. Please post Podcast reviews on iTunes by clicking here and connect with us on Twitter or Instagram.