As the Crows Fly Podcast Season 1 Episode 3 – A Night After Sassafras – Occurred on Sat, Oct 26, 2013
Last weeks episode ended with Brad dropping some heavy info. He’s Married? Wait, how is that possible. Find out the details on that situation and what happens next in this weeks episode “A Night After Sassafras.”
This weeks episode is brought to you by:
- Badger Vocals – This weeks episode is brought to you by Nancy Badger, of Badger Vocals. Brad has been studying with her for almost 6 years now and she has completely changed the way he sings. Her studio is located in Montrose, CA, just up a few minutes up Route 2 from Downtown Los Angeles, where she has been sculpting the voices of beginning to expert singers for almost 20 years. If you’re not in LA, she offers lessons via Skype. And, if you mention the As The Crows Fly Podcast, she’s offering you your 30 minute introductory lesson for free. Contact Nancy for voice lessons and vocal coaching at BADGERVOCALS.COM.
- Hespera Designs – This week’s episode is also brought to you by one of LL’s favorite Jewelry lines. Hespera Designs. If you’ve seen pictures on our blog, you know LL loves layering and wearing bold statement pieces. LL has worn Hespera on every occasion from camping in the desert to walking down the aisle at our wedding. Hespera is, “Statement making jewelry for statement making people,” and has been featured on the hit show Game of Thrones, and columns such as People Magazine’s Style Guide for Summer Must Have Jewels. For more information go to HESPERADESIGNS.COM and, if you enter our coupon code “ASTHECROWSFLY” during checkout, you’ll knock 20% off your order.
Be sure to Subscribe to our podcast so you do not miss an episode. Each week we take you on our journey. Next week’s Episode 4 will take us “Home for the Holidays.”
Highlights from Episode 3, A Night After Sassafras:
- How LL recovers from hearing that Brad is married.
- Does Brad figure out that tonight was all a scheme to get him to go on a date with LL?
- Will Brad get LL’s phone number? First we find out how a Lululemon Scarf got LL a date with Brad. Yep, a scarf!
Pictures from Episode 3, A Night After Sassafras:
You can see more pictures from that night at Cinespia here.
PS we would love to hear your questions and comments – leave them below and we’ll answer them in future episodes. Please post Podcast reviews on iTunes by clicking here and connect with us on Twitter or Instagram.