As the Crows Fly Podcast Season 1 Episode 2 – The Scarf Exchange – Occurred on Sat, Oct 26, 2013
Last week’s episode ended with Brad proffering LL off to the drummer in his band… so, how did Brad and LL end up together again? That’s what we find out in this week’s episode of As The Crows Fly, called The Scarf Exchange.
This weeks episode is brought to you by:
- Profitable Pilates – online business courses for Pilates apprentices, new trainers, experienced teachers and studio owners. Consider Profitable Pilates your hub for everything but the exercises.
- Drumsmack TV – A live hour-long internet TV show all about drums, drummers and drumming. Each week is an informal, informational and interactive “drum shop hang” where host Jeff Sorenson sits down with accomplished, working drummers about what they do and how they do it. With more than three years on the air, Drumsmack TV has featured 150 drummers in more than 120 hour-long episodes from the ZinnaTV studios in Hollywood, CA.
Be sure to Subscribe to our podcast so you do not miss an episode. Each week we take you on our journey. Next week’s Episode 3 will take us through “A Night After Sassafras.”
Highlights from Episode 2, The Scarf Exchange:
- First we find out how a Lululemon Scarf got LL a date with Brad. Yep, a scarf!
- Then Devon schemes up a way to get Brad to Cinespia and sitting with LL.
- Afterwards a fashion choice on LL’s part would prove to be perfect for the events to come.
- Finally, we learn how much Brad and LL have to chat about and wait, what?!!
Pictures from Episode 2, The Scarf Exchange:
PS we would love to hear your questions and comments – leave them below and we’ll answer them in future episodes. Please post Podcast reviews on iTunes by clicking here and connect with us on Twitter or Instagram.