LL had skipped Brad’s band performing at The Viper Room. Two days later Brad reached out to LL hoping to see her at Cinespia. Would LL make it to the Cemetery? Also, what’s this about a date? Find out in this week’s Episode of “As the Crows Fly.”
As the Crows Fly Podcast Season 1 Episode 11, I’ve Got a Date – Occurred on Sat, May 17, 2014
This weeks episode is brought to you by:
- Badger Vocals – You all know that I love to sing and play music, right? Well, I wanted to introduce you to my vocal coach, Nancy Badger, of Badger Vocals. I have been studying with her for almost 6 years now and she has completely changed the way I sing. Her studio is located in Montrose, CA, just up a few minutes up Route 2 from Downtown Los Angeles, where she has been sculpting the voices of beginning to expert singers for almost 20 years. If you’re not in LA, she offers lessons via Skype. And, if you mention the As The Crows Fly Podcast, she’s offering you your 30 minute introductory lesson for free. Contact Nancy for voice lessons and vocal coaching at BADGERVOCALS.COM.
- Carbon 38 – I am really excited to share this offer to you all. As you know by now I am a Pilates Instructor and I love doing Yoga. This means I live in workout clothes. So when Carbon 38 named me as one of it’s newest Ambassadors it was as if I was taken to workout wear heave. Carbon38 believes in fashion that suits your modern, active life. They scour the globe to curate the hottest, most hard-working sportswear labels that make style statements from the gym to the streets and beyond. Their panel of fitness and lifestyle experts test-drive each product, ensuring its quality and utility. Check out Carbon38.com and use LESLEYLOGAN50 on your first order of $200 or more and enjoy $50 off. Happy Shopping.
Be sure to Subscribe to our podcast so you do not miss an episode. Each week we take you one step further along our journey, and the episodes are intended to be listened to from the beginning. Next week, Episode 12 is, “PDA at Cinespia”
Highlights from Episode 11, I’ve Got a Date:
- Brad makes plans with Dana and Milena to see Se7en at Cinespia
- Will LL be there?
- Wait? Did Brad or LL just get bootycalled?
- A purse with zero attachments enters the story
Pictures from Episode 11, I’ve Got a Date:
PS we would love to hear your questions and comments – leave them below and we’ll answer them in future episodes. Please post Podcast reviews on iTunes by clicking here and connect with us on Twitter or Instagram.